May 23, 2017
Due to the current forecast for inclement weather tomorrow including lightning, the 5th grade Field Day has been postponed until Thursday. This decision was made after intensive research by our principal Mrs. Frick for the safety and best interest of our students. Thank you to the volunteers who are working hard to make arrangements to push all activities back one day. Thanks to all for understanding and working with us as we adjust for projected weather for this fun-filled outdoor event.
Mabry Elementary PTA