October 20, 2018
- Monday wear red, white, and blue to show that you are a drug free citizen. Sign the drug free pledge and receive a spirit stick!
- Tuesday put a lid on drugs by wearing your favorite hat.
- Wednesday let's team up against drugs by wearing your favorite team jersey.
- Thursday wear red to show your support in leading a drug free life.
- Friday sock it to drugs and wear mismatched or crazy socks.
Red Ribbon Week is a drug prevention campaign that started in 1985 after a kidnapping and murder of a DEA agent by the name of Enrique Camarena. People began wearing red ribbons to support and pledge to lead drug free lives in honor of the sacrifices that Enrique made for his country. Check out the links below for more information and ways to be involved the family in Red Ribbon Week
October 15, 2018
October 14, 2018
Before school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, have your child stop by the front of the school to sign the anti-bully pledge and receive a sticker! Each pledge signed will become a part of a unity chain we hang in the cafeteria. Let's show each other what kindness is and that we will not tolerate bullying!
October 13, 2018
- Applications open October 26 at noon
- This window closes at 11:59 PM on December 31
- It is NOT first-come/first-serve--families can wait a few days after the app opening to apply
- Middle Magnet themes range from IB to STEM to Arts to Medical to College Prep
- Families can apply to UP TO 3 programs--IF they receive an offer they will receive only ONE offer